Dialectic, Inc. (formerly Larson Binkley) provides Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing engineering design services for educational facilities nationwide with emphasis on high performance school design. Since founded in 1988, the firm has designed more than 50 new educational facilities and renovated more than 300 projects.
Dialectic develops relationships based on trust and professional admiration between the school district’s facilities and maintenance departments. This relationship allows the pursuit of innovative designs that solve problems while adhering to stringent construction budgets. Dialectic design engineers, understand how projects are budgeted and funded. Being exceptionally good at efficiently utilizing budgets enables the greatest value for the dollar, while meeting the project’s goals. The experience the firm has in the educational market allows problem solving to be handled in a more efficient and responsive manner.
• Blue Valley School District (KS)
• Lee’s Summit School District (MO)
• William Jewel College (MO)
• Johnson County Community College (KS)
• University of Missouri-Columbia (MO)
• University of Kansas-Lawrence (KS)
• Pittsburg State University (KS)