Dialectic, Inc. (formerly Larson Binkley) provides Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing engineering design services to hospitals and the broad category of skilled nursing facilities nationwide. The U.S. population demographics are changing and so too are the demands and requirements of the healthcare facilities being constructed today. Whether it is a new facility or renovation of an existing facility, Dialectic and its team of design engineers will join their client’s mission to understand, implement and develop a project and deliver the best solution meeting or exceeding the organization’s goal.
At Dialectic, dedication to innovative MEP engineering solutions is at its finest. Everyone at Dialectic is engaged in thinking about design and how it impacts the user of the space. Imparting knowledge and incorporating the belief of increased customer comfort, decreased maintenance, and reduced energy costs, will present the client’s project in the best possible light literally…without compromising the bottom line. Dialectic is where design modifications and unique processes are not a problem. At Dialectic, challenges are embraced, finished projects are functional and operations are simple.
• Quivira Medical Plaza (KS)
• My Weight Doctor Clinics (Nationwide)
• KOHL’s Distribution Center Health Clinics (Nationwide)
• Head and Neck Clinic (KS)
• Nichols Mohs Surgery (MO)
• Surgery Center (MO)
• Skin and Mohs Surgery Center (MO)
• Pfitzinger Dental Center (MO)
• Family Medical Group (MO)
• Parvin Medical Northland Biology (MO)